At Software Focus, we believe in the power of collaboration and user-generated content. As we’re building a team of writers right now, we strive to follow one simple rule – No Strings Attached! Therefore, we’re looking for freelance/guest writers who will provide cool insights into a hot tech topic or will look at a standard problem from a new angle and perspective.
We welcome original, thought-provoking, and plagiarism-free content that can inspire, motivate, and educate our readers and your potential target audiences.
The rules to join our pool of contributors are simple.
- If you want to pitch an article and confirm it’s a good match to what our readers like and find useful – send over your pitch and outline to email@example.com. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, it means your pitch has been rejected. We don’t have the bandwidth to provide detailed feedback to every applicant, so just rely on our experience and knowledge of what sticks with our audience.
- If you have already written an article that you’d like to have published on Software Focus – please email it to us as a Google doc link, don’t attach anything to your email!
- Make sure your article is original (hasn’t been published anywhere else), free of plagiarism, and uses proper grammar. We encourage you to use Grammarly for plagiarism scanning and article proofreading.
- We cover a broad range of topics, from general tech news and startup tips to software development and technology trends, product scaling, how-to’s and listicles to leadership, success and failure stories, and more.
- Your article should be at least 800 – 1,000 words long, be search engine optimized (but no keyword stuffing, please!), and should contain proper links to each and every source you cite. You’re eligible to include one do-follow link to your company/product in the body of your article.
- All submissions will go through a human moderation!
Have a fantastic day!