Are you Content Manager at a startup or a small company looking to increase your brand’s online visibility and pitch your story to the right media in order to attain better PR coverage?
Software Focus is a perfect place to kick off your external media partnerships and reach out to a broader pool of tech bloggers and journalists with a zero investment!
At Software Focus, our key goal is to build a community of like-minded individuals passionate about technology and innovation in order for us to gradually become a free communication and knowledge sharing platform for tech enthusiasts, professional and wannabes. Understanding the power of quality content marketing and startup marketing budget constraints, we invite you to try our 3rd party content placement and distribution service for absolutely free.
What’s in it for you?
- Put your company news, product demo or solution case story in front of our global readership for free
- Get a quality outbound link to your website / product’s landing page
- Get your story published in our weekly e-newsletter that’s distributed among 10K+ Software Focus subscribers (including U.S. and international Tech Media, IT decision makers, project managers and investors)
- Increase the chance of attracting media attention to your brand or product
What’s needed from you to get your content published in Software Focus?
Fill out the form below and briefly describe what type of content you’d like to have published in Software Focus (e.g. press release, news, demo, webinar recording, podcast, etc.).
Our editor will get back to you within 24 hours from the moment we’ve received your pitch and provide detailed instructions for your content placement.
- Your copy should be 100% original and not published anywhere online before. If you have a piece that has already been published online, we require that you change the copy to eliminate generating duplicate content and getting penalized by Google.
- Your copy should be between 250 and 500 words in length and mistake-free (although we’ll proofread it once again before publishing).
- Your copy shouldn’t be overly self-promotional. We’re looking for original content that’s able to educate our readership, provide useful tips, share best practices or non-trivial approaches to problem solving, as well as highlight current trends and / or product advantages for particular business cases.
That’s pretty much it! We’re very flexible when it comes to media partnerships, so feel free to contact us if you have additional questions and/or requests!