Lego Presents a New Building Kit – Grand Piano That Autoplays With Smartphone
A new model building kit will be launched to the market on August 1st, 2020, priced at $349.99.
Lego has presented a new kit for adults – a grand piano consisting of 3662 parts fitted with an adjustable bench and moving pedals and designed to perform in real life.
In particular, the Kit boasts the following features:
- 25 keys, each connected to its own hammer;
- Robust system of hammers and strings;
- It can be brought to life in sight and sound with a free Powered Up app;
- A command performance, auto-play and self-play with a smartphone;
- The piano measures over 8.5” (22.5cm) high, 12” (30.5cm) wide, and 13.5” (35.5cm) deep when closed.
A special battery-powered engine is installed inside the piano. If you connect it to a smartphone with the Lego Powered Up App, the instrument will be able to play, but the music will be heard from the smartphone.
A detailed specification is available on the Lego website.